Saturday, July 21, 2012

PTI Morning Make & Take - Here is my take on Nicholes morning make & take.  I used Autumn Rose, Pure Poppy & New Leaf stamp pads, Rasberry Fizz Card Stock, Vellum.  Thanks Nichole!

Here is my take on Erins Ribbon.  I used a green, light purple and multi color grosgrain.  Have to learn to take brighter pictures - but I'm sure you get the idea.  Maybe by the end of the day I'll have my camera figured out.  Thanks Erin!

Here is my take on the limited supply list.  I used Aqua Mist for the solid, with Hawaiian Shores for the detail and chartreuse for the center.  Enjoy!



I used pure poppy inker with classic kraft.  I love this combination of colors. 


Thought I'd go with a holiday theme for my package of cards.  I used Jessica Witty's idea, and debossed the ornament and used it on the envelopes. Enjoy, Love the idea Jessica thank you!

3 comments:

  1. Jackie, your projects are great! I love the color combo and the cake card and those perfect purple bows!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Betsy, I figured its a bow challenge lets go all out since I had no other bow image to work with. I'm thrilled you liked it. Yeah!! It's been such fun. I appreciate all your work too.

      Delete
  2. I love your shaving cream card! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete