Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Wednesday - Hump Day

Well it's hump day as me and my sister referr to the middle of the week.  Hope everyone is enjoying this cool weather.  A nice break for all of us who suffer from the heat "wink" if you know what I mean.  Trying to get a card made for my brother in law.  Not happening cause I've been playing around here on my blog trying to get it all figured out.  Sorry Ken, it's going to be late.  You would think I'd have a stash, and I do but it never seems like the right one for the person at the time.  So I like to start from scratch.  Check back tomorrow maybe I'll have one up for him.
Thanks for checking me out....

1 comment:

  1. You do have a great stash! I need a baby girl card, hopefully I can pick it up over the weekend. Thx

    ReplyDelete